Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Meet at Cairo airport upon arrival by our representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel by AC modern fleet. Arrive the hotel, check in and overnight.
Day 2: Full day pyramids
Breakfast at the hotel then we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion’s body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Continue to visit the famous Egyptian Museum where two hours are spent at the richest Museum worldwide accompanied by our guide & enjoying his explanation about the history specially the King Tut’s part with the master piece _his golden mask. And then drive back to the hotel & overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Cairo Sharm
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Cairo airport to travel to Sharm El Sheikh.
Arrive to Sharm airport, meet. Assist and transfer to the hotel.
Check in the hotel and overnight
Day 3 -7: Sharm
Free at leisure to enjoy sun and sand. Possibility to do some amazing operational excursions at leisure.
Day 7: Sharm – Cairo
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Sharm Airport to travel to Cairo.
Arrive to Cairo airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure or take a tour in the city or an optional excursion. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Departure Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Cairo airport for your final flight.
- 3 nights Hotel in Cairo (Standard Room) or similar on bed & breakfast basis.
- 4 nights Hotel in Sharm (Standard Room) or similar on Soft All Inclusive basis.
- Full Day Cairo tour to visit Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum with private English speaking guide with lunch
- International and domestic flights.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Lunch during tours & any beverages onboard the cruise
- All tipping for guide, drivers, representatives, restaurants, cruise …etc.
- Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks like water, juice, soft, hard drinks …. etc
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Bank transmitting fees
*Price shown is the starting price per person on double sharing, 4 star.