When visiting the UK, you may need a visa to come to the UK to study, work, visit or join family.
There are different visas depending on:
- where you come from
- why you want to come to the UK
- how long you want to stay for
- your personal circumstances and skills
Regarding the visa UK applications the list of requirements needed. To fill the form you need the below details:
- Application biography and travel date
- Contact details
- Category and type of visa
- Passport and travel info, address in the UK, personal history and travel history, residential address and contact details
- Family details: spouse, father, mother, dependent children, non-dependent children passport details
- Employment and income
- Friends and family in the UK
- Income and expenditure
- Medical treatment
Please note that the following are the requirement for visa.
- Original passport
- Previous held passport
- Printed application
- Printed appointment from the uk visa site.
- Travel insurance
- Bank statement stamped (at least 6 months)
- Title deed (if any) (added advantage)
- Company letter
- Invitation letter
- Hotel accommodation (if any)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Pin certificate= personal and company
- Payslip (optional)
- Documents of family members staying back.
- Copies of the pages of passport which have visa stamp